Beaumont&Beaumont has been engaged by a local Canberra law firm to recruit an experienced Family Lawyer to work within their team. The ideal candidate will be an accredited Family Law specialist and you will be working on the full spectrum of family law matters, including financial and parenting cases.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- a minimum of 5 years' experience in Family Law in complex property settlement, children's issues, financial arrangements, multi-party disputes, divorce applications and de-facto hearings;
- litigation experience across a number of jurisdictions including the Federal Court, Family Court, Children's Court, Magistrates Court;
- the ability to be a self-starter and operate with high levels of autonomy;
- excellent ability to draft legal documents in clear and concise language; and
- strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Family Law specialist to try something new for their career, as this role will also involve some travel to the Coast.
Competitive remuneration will be offered for the successful candidate.
For further information about the role, please contact Lisa Keeling, Principal Consultant at Beaumont&Beaumont on 02 6126 4500 citing reference number 4622.